We hope you enjoy visiting Lee Jack Russell Terriers, which is located on a horse ranch in Texas , through our website and that when you get ready to add a new best friend to your family, you will keep our "shorties" in mind. The next few pages will allow you to view our puppies for sale, our studs, our females, and then a special fun page showing pictures of some of the many puppies we have lovingly raised and placed in "forever" homes throughout the past few years. If you have any questions or would like more information about 3L Ranch, Henrietta, Texas, our Jack Russells, cutting horses or team roping, just fill out the form on our last page.
Thanks again for visiting our web site and viewing our "shortie" Jack Russell Terriers! We love them all!!! Nancy Lee
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10 - 15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your
work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when
speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it!
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I
choose not to bite.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might
be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long
or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me PLEASE. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Every thing is easier for me if you are there, becuase I love
TAKE A MOMENT TODAY TO THANK GOD FOR YOUR PETS. ENJOY AND TAKE CARE
OF THEM. LIFE WOULD BE A MUCH DULLER, LESS JOYFUL EXPERIENCE WITHOUT
GOD'S CRITTERS !!!!
WE DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR HEAVEN, TO BE SURROUNDED BY HOPE, LOVE,
AND JOYFULNESS......IT IS HERE ON EARTH AND HAS FOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!